Saturday, September 22, 2007

Golfing like an amateur

So I worked about 16 hours on Thursday and well into Friday morning, so I thought I would adventure to the golf course as a treat. I have only been twice before, and man did it show. OK, maybe not bad enough for chunks of grass to fly onto the speedy carts passing by, but enough to make me laugh a few times. It was a perfect fall day, and I have a sunburn tonight to prove it. Little crispy leaves speckled the course today. All and all I can see how people quickly fall in love with the game, it was great fun.

Jen is staying at Aunty's house in preparation for the annual women's walk. Me and the boys decided to stay around here for the weekend, as much fun as it sounded to go into Boise to watch :)

OK, now that it is sufficiently late I will shut this bad boy down - Happy Weekend to everyone. More posts and photos to come.

No comments: